Using 22C078 in place of 22C050 ?
Posted 2 Feb 2004 by herman

Are you using 22C078 to satisfy the degree requirement in place of taking 22C050?

If so, Catherine Till tells me that you need to go see her and fill out a form for this. Do not go directly to the registrar's office about this -- they only complain to our department, because they don't know about the option of using 22C078 instead of 22C050.

Home PageHelp PageView ArticlesView Public DocumentsLogin, do stuff (record diaries)List Group MembersList of Projects